FERNÁNDEZ-VEGA OPHTHALMOLOGICAL INSTITUTE S.L. is very aware of the privacy of the users of its Web on the Internet.
As a user, FERNÁNDEZ-VEGA OPTHAMOLOGICAL INSTITUTE S.L. informs you of your personal data protection policy so that you can freely and voluntarily decide to provide FERNÁNDEZ-VEGA OPTHAMOLOGICAL INSTITUTE S.L. with personal data that we may require to access the various services and content offered on our website. Personal data will only be collected for processing when appropriate, where it is relevant and not excessively in relation to the scope and purposes for which they were obtained.
In accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act we would like to inform you of the following:
- Identification of the Web Administrators: FERNÁNDEZ-VEGA OPTHAMOLOGICAL INSTITUTE S.L., Avenida Doctores Fernández Vega, 34, 33012, Oviedo, Asturias (Spain). e-mail: email@example.com
- Of the visits that we receive to our Web page, our server automatically recognizes: the IP address, date and time of entrance to and exit from the web and the files that have been downloaded.
- The information we archive is reduced to that data that the sender voluntarily provides us with through the forms established for that purpose, as well as those that may be detached from your visit to the web.
- The information we archive uses it to respond in an agile, reliable and fast way to all queries, concerns or suggestions that you want to raise, as well as to send information, publicity and commercial promotion of our own services (provided the user does not object to such communications and accepts the conditions in the manner established for each specific case), as well as the statistical exploitation of the uses and most visited areas of the Web.
- If you gave us your address or your online address: You will receive information about the subject for which you gave us this address. We would also like to inform you that you can receive our mailings with information about new services.
- If, through the means of contact, you send us your curriculum vitae, we will notify you, in accordance with the provisions of article 5 of the LOPD 15/99, regarding inclusion of personal data provided through your CV for the FERNÁNDEZ-VEGA OPTHAMOLOGICAL INSTITUTE S.L. files, for internal use, as well as for the offer and management of possible employment or partnership requests that may occur, such information being archived for a period not exceeding 3 years. It also authorizes the communication of the aforementioned data for the indicated purposes that may be made between the Entity and other companies related to the provision of the products and / or services of the organization. You are hereby informed of the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to FERNÁNDEZ-VEGA OPTHAMOLOGICAL INSTITUTE S.L., for which purpose you must send your request to the File Manager in a documented manner:
FERNÁNDEZ-VEGA OPTHAMOLOGICAL INSTITUTE S.L., Avenue Doctores Fernández Vega, 34, 33012, Oviedo, Asturias (Spain).
- If you do not want to receive more shipments or emails from our company, please let us know via: any of the ways described in point 1.
- Users can exercise their rights of access, cancellation and rectification of their data at the headquarters of FERNÁNDEZ-VEGA OPTHAMOLOGICAL INSTITUTE S.L., Avenida Doctores Fernández Vega, 34, 33012, Oviedo, Asturias (Spain).
- FERNÁNDEZ-VEGA OPTHAMOLOGICAL INSTITUTE S.L. has adopted the required levels of security of data protection required and has installed all means and measures in order to prevent its loss, misuse, alteration and unauthorized access.
- However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable. Consequently, FERNÁNDEZ-VEGA OPTHAMOLOGICAL INSTITUTE S.L. does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties, acting illegitimately, cannot have knowledge of the kind, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of users' use of the Web, in which caseFERNÁNDEZ-VEGA OPTHAMOLOGICAL INSTITUTE S.L. is not responsible.
- 1Any claim or complaint should be directed to FERNÁNDEZ-VEGA OPTHAMOLOGICAL INSTITUTE S.L. (through the means mentioned above), who will resolve the same in the least possible time.